By Michael Coleman Princess Cruises has just unveiled a series of 2011-2012 itineraries to Hawaii, Tahiti and the South Pacific. Sun, sand, swaying palm trees, the scent of topical flowers in the air and breathtaking island scenery set the stage as the line offers 43 sailings of 10 itineraries to 33 ports. Voyages run from …...
- Spoiler Free Trip Report: Two-night cruise on the Halcyon, Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser
- Trip Report: A few days with the Scarlet Lady, Virgin Voyages
- Our tour of the MSC Divina at Port Canaveral
- New luxury cruise line launches, Atlas Ocean Voyages
- Trip Report: Day seven on the Carnival ‘Mardi Gras’: Bahamas and disembarkation
Cruise News Weekly is your regular digest of news for the wonderful world of cruising.
Copyright © 2021 - Cruise News WeeklyDesigned and built by Worldstar Digital