By Mike Coleman It seemed only a matter of time before a luxurious cruise line aligned itself with an equally prominent, global hotel partner. And that’s exactly what happened earlier this year when Radisson Seven Seas Cruises became Regent Seven Seas Cruises.Â The merger was orchestrated by the Carlson Companies, a world-wide...
Tag: Add new tag
- Spoiler Free Trip Report: Two-night cruise on the Halcyon, Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser
- Trip Report: A few days with the Scarlet Lady, Virgin Voyages
- Our tour of the MSC Divina at Port Canaveral
- New luxury cruise line launches, Atlas Ocean Voyages
- Trip Report: Day seven on the Carnival ‘Mardi Gras’: Bahamas and disembarkation
Cruise News Weekly is your regular digest of news for the wonderful world of cruising.
Copyright © 2021 - Cruise News WeeklyDesigned and built by Worldstar Digital