By Mike Coleman Three of cruising’s biggest players are gearing up for what promises to be interesting times ahead for passengers. Royal Caribbean will soon be anchoring in Asia, Carnival will position itself in the Caribbean like never before and guests sailing with Holland America will enjoy flexible dining times on future...
- Spoiler Free Trip Report: Two-night cruise on the Halcyon, Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser
- Trip Report: A few days with the Scarlet Lady, Virgin Voyages
- Our tour of the MSC Divina at Port Canaveral
- New luxury cruise line launches, Atlas Ocean Voyages
- Trip Report: Day seven on the Carnival ‘Mardi Gras’: Bahamas and disembarkation
Cruise News Weekly is your regular digest of news for the wonderful world of cruising.
Copyright © 2021 - Cruise News WeeklyDesigned and built by Worldstar Digital