By Michael Coleman Executives at a fledgling cruise line with huge potential have gone back to the drawing board in an effort to re-brand their two year-old company. The two-ship Azamara Cruises fleet is now Azamara Club Cruises. Owned by parent Royal Caribbean (which also operates Celebrity Cruises), the new focus and a series of...
Tag: Azamara Club Cruises
- Spoiler Free Trip Report: Two-night cruise on the Halcyon, Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser
- Trip Report: A few days with the Scarlet Lady, Virgin Voyages
- Our tour of the MSC Divina at Port Canaveral
- New luxury cruise line launches, Atlas Ocean Voyages
- Trip Report: Day seven on the Carnival ‘Mardi Gras’: Bahamas and disembarkation
Cruise News Weekly is your regular digest of news for the wonderful world of cruising.
Copyright © 2021 - Cruise News WeeklyDesigned and built by Worldstar Digital