By Jackie Roseboom Royal Caribbean’s Allure of the Seas is nicknamed the entertainment ship for good reasons. There’s so much to see and do, you’ll have a hard time seeing it all – even on a seven day cruise. But you’ll have fun trying. While its sister ship, Oasis of the Seas, has “Hairspray,” the...
Tag: Blue Planet
- Royal Caribbean highlights Icon of the Seas’ new environmental efforts
- Jeff Corwin to host Alaska Nature and Adventure Voyage on Sapphire Princess
- All aboard the Real Housewives cruise
- Atlas unveils 500 shore excursions, including free cultural immersion tours
- In an industry first, Margaritaville at Sea is offering an unlimited season pass to cruise
Cruise News Weekly is your regular digest of news for the wonderful world of cruising.
Copyright © 2021 - Cruise News WeeklyDesigned and built by Worldstar Digital