By Steven Skelley and Thomas Routzong The Port of Los Angeles in historic San Pedro, Calif. is completing several major upgrades and adding two new ships to entice more cruise passengers to its waterfront terminal. The cruise terminal has recently been upgraded with state-of-the-art gangways, video screens, audio upgrades, passenger...
- Spoiler Free Trip Report: Two-night cruise on the Halcyon, Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser
- Trip Report: A few days with the Scarlet Lady, Virgin Voyages
- Our tour of the MSC Divina at Port Canaveral
- New luxury cruise line launches, Atlas Ocean Voyages
- Trip Report: Day seven on the Carnival ‘Mardi Gras’: Bahamas and disembarkation
Cruise News Weekly is your regular digest of news for the wonderful world of cruising.
Copyright © 2021 - Cruise News WeeklyDesigned and built by Worldstar Digital