By Michael Coleman A stem-to-stern, multi-million-dollar refurbishment is in store for the luxurious, all-suite Regent Seven Seas Navigator. The ship will enter dry dock next month and according to company officials will emerge “radiating elegance and sophistication, resplendent with rich fabrics, textures and elegant...
Tag: Canyon Ranch
- Spoiler Free Trip Report: Two-night cruise on the Halcyon, Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser
- Trip Report: A few days with the Scarlet Lady, Virgin Voyages
- Our tour of the MSC Divina at Port Canaveral
- New luxury cruise line launches, Atlas Ocean Voyages
- Trip Report: Day seven on the Carnival ‘Mardi Gras’: Bahamas and disembarkation
Cruise News Weekly is your regular digest of news for the wonderful world of cruising.
Copyright © 2021 - Cruise News WeeklyDesigned and built by Worldstar Digital