By Jackie Roseboom Royal Caribbean’s Allure of the Seas is nicknamed the entertainment ship for good reasons. There’s so much to see and do, you’ll have a hard time seeing it all – even on a seven day cruise. But you’ll have fun trying. While its sister ship, Oasis of the Seas, has “Hairspray,” the...
- Spoiler Free Trip Report: Two-night cruise on the Halcyon, Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser
- Trip Report: A few days with the Scarlet Lady, Virgin Voyages
- Our tour of the MSC Divina at Port Canaveral
- New luxury cruise line launches, Atlas Ocean Voyages
- Trip Report: Day seven on the Carnival ‘Mardi Gras’: Bahamas and disembarkation
Cruise News Weekly is your regular digest of news for the wonderful world of cruising.
Copyright © 2021 - Cruise News WeeklyDesigned and built by Worldstar Digital