By Michael Coleman ATHENS, Greece — Passengers were greeted by many firsts this week as they boarded the 2,850-passenger Celebrity Solstice. The vessel sports a half-acre-sized lawn complete with real grass on the top deck. Between games of bocce ball and croquet, even putting competitions, couples have also been enjoying picnics —...
Tag: Corning Museum of Glass
- Spoiler Free Trip Report: Two-night cruise on the Halcyon, Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser
- Trip Report: A few days with the Scarlet Lady, Virgin Voyages
- Our tour of the MSC Divina at Port Canaveral
- New luxury cruise line launches, Atlas Ocean Voyages
- Trip Report: Day seven on the Carnival ‘Mardi Gras’: Bahamas and disembarkation
Cruise News Weekly is your regular digest of news for the wonderful world of cruising.
Copyright © 2021 - Cruise News WeeklyDesigned and built by Worldstar Digital