By Michael Coleman Star Clippers has added 40 new port calls to its 2010 sailing roster including maiden visits to Costa Rica, the Far East and the Mediterranean. The line operates three of the world’s largest and tallest sailing vessels — Star Clipper, Star Flyer and Royal Clipper. The line often visits ports untouched by...
Tag: Costa Rica
- Spoiler Free Trip Report: Two-night cruise on the Halcyon, Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser
- Trip Report: A few days with the Scarlet Lady, Virgin Voyages
- Our tour of the MSC Divina at Port Canaveral
- New luxury cruise line launches, Atlas Ocean Voyages
- Trip Report: Day seven on the Carnival ‘Mardi Gras’: Bahamas and disembarkation
Cruise News Weekly is your regular digest of news for the wonderful world of cruising.
Copyright © 2021 - Cruise News WeeklyDesigned and built by Worldstar Digital