Carnival Cruise Line invited us to sail on their newest ship, the “Mardi Gras”. It’s a seven day sailing and the first ship to sail out of Port Canaveral since the pandemic stopped all cruising in 2020. Here’s what we experienced on day two, Aug. 1, 2021.
Tag: Cucina del Capitano
- Spoiler Free Trip Report: Two-night cruise on the Halcyon, Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser
- Trip Report: A few days with the Scarlet Lady, Virgin Voyages
- Our tour of the MSC Divina at Port Canaveral
- New luxury cruise line launches, Atlas Ocean Voyages
- Trip Report: Day seven on the Carnival ‘Mardi Gras’: Bahamas and disembarkation
Cruise News Weekly is your regular digest of news for the wonderful world of cruising.
Copyright © 2021 - Cruise News WeeklyDesigned and built by Worldstar Digital