By Michael Coleman Cruise travel’s most famous brand name paired with the world’s most famous monarch this week. Her Majesty The Queen officially named Cunard Line’s newest ocean liner, the 2,068-guest Queen Elizabeth during ceremonies in London. The new vessel — estimates peg the total cost at $634 million – features 1,046...
- Boldly go on a Star Trek cruise, it’s almost sold out!
- Royal Caribbean highlights Icon of the Seas’ new environmental efforts
- Jeff Corwin to host Alaska Nature and Adventure Voyage on Sapphire Princess
- All aboard the Real Housewives cruise
- Atlas unveils 500 shore excursions, including free cultural immersion tours
Cruise News Weekly is your regular digest of news for the wonderful world of cruising.
Copyright © 2021 - Cruise News WeeklyDesigned and built by Worldstar Digital