Norwegian Cruise Line has unveiled the contemporary hull design which will adorn Norwegian Epic, scheduled for delivery in May 2010. Epic’s hull artwork, designed by the company’s internal marketing team, is painted on both sides with free form rolling waves of varying sizes that run through a modern color spectrum of lime, aqua,...
- Spoiler Free Trip Report: Two-night cruise on the Halcyon, Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser
- Trip Report: A few days with the Scarlet Lady, Virgin Voyages
- Our tour of the MSC Divina at Port Canaveral
- New luxury cruise line launches, Atlas Ocean Voyages
- Trip Report: Day seven on the Carnival ‘Mardi Gras’: Bahamas and disembarkation
Cruise News Weekly is your regular digest of news for the wonderful world of cruising.
Copyright © 2021 - Cruise News WeeklyDesigned and built by Worldstar Digital