Norwegian Cruise Line has unveiled the contemporary hull design which will adorn Norwegian Epic, scheduled for delivery in May 2010. Epic’s hull artwork, designed by the company’s internal marketing team, is painted on both sides with free form rolling waves of varying sizes that run through a modern color spectrum of lime, aqua,...
- Royal Caribbean highlights Icon of the Seas’ new environmental efforts
- Jeff Corwin to host Alaska Nature and Adventure Voyage on Sapphire Princess
- All aboard the Real Housewives cruise
- Atlas unveils 500 shore excursions, including free cultural immersion tours
- In an industry first, Margaritaville at Sea is offering an unlimited season pass to cruise
Cruise News Weekly is your regular digest of news for the wonderful world of cruising.
Copyright © 2021 - Cruise News WeeklyDesigned and built by Worldstar Digital