Norwegian Pearl at anchor off Samana, Dominican Republic, Monday Dec. 14, 2009. The 2,394-passenger vessel is in the midst of a seven-night Eastern Caribbean voyage and will also be calling on St. Thomas, U.S.V.I.; Tortola, B.V.I.; and Great Stirrup Cay, Bahamas. Cruise News Weekly Editor Michael Coleman is onboard and will be posting...
Tag: Eastern Caribbean
- Royal Caribbean highlights Icon of the Seas’ new environmental efforts
- Jeff Corwin to host Alaska Nature and Adventure Voyage on Sapphire Princess
- All aboard the Real Housewives cruise
- Atlas unveils 500 shore excursions, including free cultural immersion tours
- In an industry first, Margaritaville at Sea is offering an unlimited season pass to cruise
Cruise News Weekly is your regular digest of news for the wonderful world of cruising.
Copyright © 2021 - Cruise News WeeklyDesigned and built by Worldstar Digital