By Mike Coleman It was only a matter of time before a no-frills cruise line arrived on the global scene, but the staying power of upstart easyCruise has surprised even the most ardent skeptics. Launched in 2005, easyCruise itineraries were designed to open the world’s chic, off-the-beaten-path destinations to the budget-conscious...
- Spoiler Free Trip Report: Two-night cruise on the Halcyon, Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser
- Trip Report: A few days with the Scarlet Lady, Virgin Voyages
- Our tour of the MSC Divina at Port Canaveral
- New luxury cruise line launches, Atlas Ocean Voyages
- Trip Report: Day seven on the Carnival ‘Mardi Gras’: Bahamas and disembarkation
Cruise News Weekly is your regular digest of news for the wonderful world of cruising.
Copyright © 2021 - Cruise News WeeklyDesigned and built by Worldstar Digital