By Michael Coleman Ladies and gentlemen . . . Elvis has left the building and is headed for a cruise ship out of Florida. The third annual music-themed Elvis Cruise aboard the 2,052-passenger Carnival Inspiration will depart Tampa roundtrip November 12 for four nights of Elvis and more Elvis en route to Cozumel, Mexico....
- Spoiler Free Trip Report: Two-night cruise on the Halcyon, Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser
- Trip Report: A few days with the Scarlet Lady, Virgin Voyages
- Our tour of the MSC Divina at Port Canaveral
- New luxury cruise line launches, Atlas Ocean Voyages
- Trip Report: Day seven on the Carnival ‘Mardi Gras’: Bahamas and disembarkation
Cruise News Weekly is your regular digest of news for the wonderful world of cruising.
Copyright © 2021 - Cruise News WeeklyDesigned and built by Worldstar Digital