The 2,850-passenger Celebrity Solstice has just begun its inaugural summer season in the Mediterranean. Italy, the Greek Isles and Turkey await passengers and Cruise News Weekly Editor Michael Coleman will be onboard – this week – profiling the ship’s European debut. We’ll update her progress on this space as the week...
Tag: Greek Isles
- Spoiler Free Trip Report: Two-night cruise on the Halcyon, Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser
- Trip Report: A few days with the Scarlet Lady, Virgin Voyages
- Our tour of the MSC Divina at Port Canaveral
- New luxury cruise line launches, Atlas Ocean Voyages
- Trip Report: Day seven on the Carnival ‘Mardi Gras’: Bahamas and disembarkation
Cruise News Weekly is your regular digest of news for the wonderful world of cruising.
Copyright © 2021 - Cruise News WeeklyDesigned and built by Worldstar Digital