MSC Orchestra sailed into New York Harbor this morning on its maiden call in New York City. The arrival marks a historic visit to New York City by a ship owned by MSC Cruises. MSC Orchestra was welcomed by city officials. The ship will dock overnight at the Manhattan Cruise Terminal before departing Wednesday, May …...
Tag: Manhattan Cruise Terminal
- Spoiler Free Trip Report: Two-night cruise on the Halcyon, Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser
- Trip Report: A few days with the Scarlet Lady, Virgin Voyages
- Our tour of the MSC Divina at Port Canaveral
- New luxury cruise line launches, Atlas Ocean Voyages
- Trip Report: Day seven on the Carnival ‘Mardi Gras’: Bahamas and disembarkation
Cruise News Weekly is your regular digest of news for the wonderful world of cruising.
Copyright © 2021 - Cruise News WeeklyDesigned and built by Worldstar Digital