The 684-passenger Oceania Regatta, pictured here docked Monday in Tangier, Morocco, is in the midst of a 14-night Trans-Atlantic crossing from Barcelona to Miami. Cruise News Weekly Editor Michael Coleman is onboard and will be posting dispatches from the ship in this space over the next two weeks as she sails on a “Journey to …...
- Spoiler Free Trip Report: Two-night cruise on the Halcyon, Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser
- Trip Report: A few days with the Scarlet Lady, Virgin Voyages
- Our tour of the MSC Divina at Port Canaveral
- New luxury cruise line launches, Atlas Ocean Voyages
- Trip Report: Day seven on the Carnival ‘Mardi Gras’: Bahamas and disembarkation
Cruise News Weekly is your regular digest of news for the wonderful world of cruising.
Copyright © 2021 - Cruise News WeeklyDesigned and built by Worldstar Digital