MSC Magnifica — the fourth Panamax cruise ship in the MSC Cruises Musica class — successfully completed her sea trials on Sunday, returning to the Forme Joubert, Saint-Nazaire, France dock after 72-hours on the open seas. Despite inclement weather and 50-knot winds, MSC Magnifica performed to the satisfaction of the MSC Cruises’...
Tag: MSC Magnifica
- Spoiler Free Trip Report: Two-night cruise on the Halcyon, Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser
- Trip Report: A few days with the Scarlet Lady, Virgin Voyages
- Our tour of the MSC Divina at Port Canaveral
- New luxury cruise line launches, Atlas Ocean Voyages
- Trip Report: Day seven on the Carnival ‘Mardi Gras’: Bahamas and disembarkation
Cruise News Weekly is your regular digest of news for the wonderful world of cruising.
Copyright © 2021 - Cruise News WeeklyDesigned and built by Worldstar Digital