MSC Magnifica — the fourth Panamax cruise ship in the MSC Cruises Musica class — successfully completed her sea trials on Sunday, returning to the Forme Joubert, Saint-Nazaire, France dock after 72-hours on the open seas. Despite inclement weather and 50-knot winds, MSC Magnifica performed to the satisfaction of the MSC Cruises’...
Tag: MSC Magnifica
- Royal Caribbean highlights Icon of the Seas’ new environmental efforts
- Jeff Corwin to host Alaska Nature and Adventure Voyage on Sapphire Princess
- All aboard the Real Housewives cruise
- Atlas unveils 500 shore excursions, including free cultural immersion tours
- In an industry first, Margaritaville at Sea is offering an unlimited season pass to cruise
Cruise News Weekly is your regular digest of news for the wonderful world of cruising.
Copyright © 2021 - Cruise News WeeklyDesigned and built by Worldstar Digital