Royal Caribbean today announced enhancements to the cruise line’s dining program, offering guests greater flexibility, personalization and convenience. With the introduction of new flexible dining programs called My Time Dining and My Family Time Dining for kids and other enhancements, guests will now have a diverse variety of choices...
Tag: My Time Dining
- Royal Caribbean highlights Icon of the Seas’ new environmental efforts
- Jeff Corwin to host Alaska Nature and Adventure Voyage on Sapphire Princess
- All aboard the Real Housewives cruise
- Atlas unveils 500 shore excursions, including free cultural immersion tours
- In an industry first, Margaritaville at Sea is offering an unlimited season pass to cruise
Cruise News Weekly is your regular digest of news for the wonderful world of cruising.
Copyright © 2021 - Cruise News WeeklyDesigned and built by Worldstar Digital