Norwegian Pearl at anchor off Samana, Dominican Republic, Monday Dec. 14, 2009. The 2,394-passenger vessel is in the midst of a seven-night Eastern Caribbean voyage and will also be calling on St. Thomas, U.S.V.I.; Tortola, B.V.I.; and Great Stirrup Cay, Bahamas. Cruise News Weekly Editor Michael Coleman is onboard and will be posting...
Tag: Norwegian Pearl
- Spoiler Free Trip Report: Two-night cruise on the Halcyon, Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser
- Trip Report: A few days with the Scarlet Lady, Virgin Voyages
- Our tour of the MSC Divina at Port Canaveral
- New luxury cruise line launches, Atlas Ocean Voyages
- Trip Report: Day seven on the Carnival ‘Mardi Gras’: Bahamas and disembarkation
Cruise News Weekly is your regular digest of news for the wonderful world of cruising.
Copyright © 2021 - Cruise News WeeklyDesigned and built by Worldstar Digital