Regent Seven Seas Cruises (RSSC) and Artful Travelers, a specialty travel and entertainment firm, are inviting guests to join celebrated stars of television’s Public Broadcasting System (PBS) aboard a cruise featuring insightful discussion of politics, current events and world affairs. Regent’s Public Television at Sea cruise, part...
Tag: Public Broadcasting System
- Spoiler Free Trip Report: Two-night cruise on the Halcyon, Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser
- Trip Report: A few days with the Scarlet Lady, Virgin Voyages
- Our tour of the MSC Divina at Port Canaveral
- New luxury cruise line launches, Atlas Ocean Voyages
- Trip Report: Day seven on the Carnival ‘Mardi Gras’: Bahamas and disembarkation
Cruise News Weekly is your regular digest of news for the wonderful world of cruising.
Copyright © 2021 - Cruise News WeeklyDesigned and built by Worldstar Digital