By Michael Coleman The pending launch of Silver Spirit, Silversea Cruises’ latest vessel, has slightly overshadowed a beautiful, multi-million dollar refurbishment to one of its ageless ships. Silver Wind, launched in 1995, has a fresh, updated look from bow to stern. The ship’s main dining venue — The Restaurant – features...
- Royal Caribbean highlights Icon of the Seas’ new environmental efforts
- Jeff Corwin to host Alaska Nature and Adventure Voyage on Sapphire Princess
- All aboard the Real Housewives cruise
- Atlas unveils 500 shore excursions, including free cultural immersion tours
- In an industry first, Margaritaville at Sea is offering an unlimited season pass to cruise
Cruise News Weekly is your regular digest of news for the wonderful world of cruising.
Copyright © 2021 - Cruise News WeeklyDesigned and built by Worldstar Digital