When SeaDream I, one of two luxurious twin mega yacht cruisers, returns from her scheduled dry docking in Lisbon in June she’ll feature a new and additional passenger accommodation, The Admiral Suite. It’s a 375-square foot seagoing hideaway. Her sister yacht, SeaDream II, received an Admiral Suite late last year....
- Spoiler Free Trip Report: Two-night cruise on the Halcyon, Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser
- Trip Report: A few days with the Scarlet Lady, Virgin Voyages
- Our tour of the MSC Divina at Port Canaveral
- New luxury cruise line launches, Atlas Ocean Voyages
- Trip Report: Day seven on the Carnival ‘Mardi Gras’: Bahamas and disembarkation
Cruise News Weekly is your regular digest of news for the wonderful world of cruising.
Copyright © 2021 - Cruise News WeeklyDesigned and built by Worldstar Digital