Norwegian Cruise Line recently announced a new concept to make cruising more attractive to solo travelers on the company’s upcoming largest ship to date, Norwegian Epic, launching this July. Epic’s Studios are the first staterooms designed and priced for single occupancy, starting from $799 on the ship’s seven-day alternating...
- Spoiler Free Trip Report: Two-night cruise on the Halcyon, Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser
- Trip Report: A few days with the Scarlet Lady, Virgin Voyages
- Our tour of the MSC Divina at Port Canaveral
- New luxury cruise line launches, Atlas Ocean Voyages
- Trip Report: Day seven on the Carnival ‘Mardi Gras’: Bahamas and disembarkation
Cruise News Weekly is your regular digest of news for the wonderful world of cruising.
Copyright © 2021 - Cruise News WeeklyDesigned and built by Worldstar Digital