By Michael Coleman Regent Seven Seas Cruises (RSSC) is offering a series of all-inclusive, year-long perks for guests sailing aboard her three luxury ships in 2010. Look for two-for-one cruise fares, free roundtrip airfare and free unlimited shore excursions on all 2010 departures. Guests won’t have to worry about signing chits for...
- Spoiler Free Trip Report: Two-night cruise on the Halcyon, Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser
- Trip Report: A few days with the Scarlet Lady, Virgin Voyages
- Our tour of the MSC Divina at Port Canaveral
- New luxury cruise line launches, Atlas Ocean Voyages
- Trip Report: Day seven on the Carnival ‘Mardi Gras’: Bahamas and disembarkation
Cruise News Weekly is your regular digest of news for the wonderful world of cruising.
Copyright © 2021 - Cruise News WeeklyDesigned and built by Worldstar Digital