By Michael ColemanÂ STOCKHOLM, Sweden – This cosmopolitan city, while still clearly embracing its past, has transformed itself into one of the world’s must-see cruise ship destinations.Â It features pedestrian-friendly shopping, gastronomic delights and a cultural component unlike any other place on the planet. From the...
Month: November 2008
- Our tour of the MSC Divina at Port Canaveral
- New luxury cruise line launches, Atlas Ocean Voyages
- Trip Report: Day seven on the Carnival ‘Mardi Gras’: Bahamas and disembarkation
- Trip Report: Day six on the Carnival ‘Mardi Gras’: Engine Room Tour
- Trip Report: Day five on the Carnival ‘Mardi Gras’: Amber Cove
Cruise News Weekly is your regular digest of news for the wonderful world of cruising.
Copyright © 2021 - Cruise News WeeklyDesigned and built by Worldstar Digital