By Michael Coleman Carnival has launched “Carnival Breeze Life’’, a campaign to inspire potential passengers to celebrate a Caribbean island mindset year-round in anticipation of the debut of their new tropical-infused ship. Carnival Breeze, a 3,690-passenger vessel, sets sails in Europe in June, 2012. After a summer in Europe she...
Tag: Carnival breeze
- Spoiler Free Trip Report: Two-night cruise on the Halcyon, Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser
- Trip Report: A few days with the Scarlet Lady, Virgin Voyages
- Our tour of the MSC Divina at Port Canaveral
- New luxury cruise line launches, Atlas Ocean Voyages
- Trip Report: Day seven on the Carnival ‘Mardi Gras’: Bahamas and disembarkation
Cruise News Weekly is your regular digest of news for the wonderful world of cruising.
Copyright © 2021 - Cruise News WeeklyDesigned and built by Worldstar Digital