By Michael Coleman Acclaimed filmmakers Griffin Dunne and Gary Winick will be featured speakers on Queen Mary 2’s Transatlantic crossing from Southampton to New York, Nov. 11. The duo will participate in Cunard Insights, the line’s award-wining onboard enrichment program, and will screen one of each of their films:Â Dunne will...
Tag: Gary Winick
- Spoiler Free Trip Report: Two-night cruise on the Halcyon, Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser
- Trip Report: A few days with the Scarlet Lady, Virgin Voyages
- Our tour of the MSC Divina at Port Canaveral
- New luxury cruise line launches, Atlas Ocean Voyages
- Trip Report: Day seven on the Carnival ‘Mardi Gras’: Bahamas and disembarkation
Cruise News Weekly is your regular digest of news for the wonderful world of cruising.
Copyright © 2021 - Cruise News WeeklyDesigned and built by Worldstar Digital