By Michael Coleman Royal Caribbean’s latest ship — Allure of the Seas — will debut in December complete with 24 onboard dining venues to cater to any craving. A sister ship to Oasis of the Seas, both vessels tip the scales as the largest and perhaps most innovative cruise ships afloat. And while each ship …...
Tag: newspaper column
- Spoiler Free Trip Report: Two-night cruise on the Halcyon, Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser
- Trip Report: A few days with the Scarlet Lady, Virgin Voyages
- Our tour of the MSC Divina at Port Canaveral
- New luxury cruise line launches, Atlas Ocean Voyages
- Trip Report: Day seven on the Carnival ‘Mardi Gras’: Bahamas and disembarkation
Cruise News Weekly is your regular digest of news for the wonderful world of cruising.
Copyright © 2021 - Cruise News WeeklyDesigned and built by Worldstar Digital