By Michael Coleman Despite lingering economic woes and belt-tightening across the nation, demand for luxury and river cruises is actually growing according to a recent survey of travel agents. Conducted by the Cruise Lines International Association (CLIA) – North America’s largest cruise industry organization representing 25...
- Spoiler Free Trip Report: Two-night cruise on the Halcyon, Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser
- Trip Report: A few days with the Scarlet Lady, Virgin Voyages
- Our tour of the MSC Divina at Port Canaveral
- New luxury cruise line launches, Atlas Ocean Voyages
- Trip Report: Day seven on the Carnival ‘Mardi Gras’: Bahamas and disembarkation
Cruise News Weekly is your regular digest of news for the wonderful world of cruising.
Copyright © 2021 - Cruise News WeeklyDesigned and built by Worldstar Digital