By Michael Coleman How does the world’s most popular cruise line, and its latest mega-ship, improve the Caribbean vacation experience? It offers golf. Golf. And, more golf.Â Those who love to tee it up can book either six- or eight-day voyages from Fort Lauderdale to the Caribbean and the Bahamas aboard Carnival Liberty, the...
- New luxury cruise line launches, Atlas Ocean Voyages
- Trip Report: Day seven on the Carnival ‘Mardi Gras’: Bahamas and disembarkation
- Trip Report: Day six on the Carnival ‘Mardi Gras’: Engine Room Tour
- Trip Report: Day five on the Carnival ‘Mardi Gras’: Amber Cove
- Trip Report: Day four on the Carnival ‘Mardi Gras’: San Juan
Cruise News Weekly is your regular digest of news for the wonderful world of cruising.
Copyright © 2021 - Cruise News WeeklyDesigned and built by Worldstar Digital