By Michael Coleman Your chance of rubbing elbows with the stars may be greater onboard a major cruise ship than it is if you made the trek to Hollywood. According to Elena Vakhrenova, author and publisher of Cruising Cuisine for Home Entertaining, Hors d’Oeuvres and Appetizers, celebrity sightings on the high seas have now become...
- Spoiler Free Trip Report: Two-night cruise on the Halcyon, Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser
- Trip Report: A few days with the Scarlet Lady, Virgin Voyages
- Our tour of the MSC Divina at Port Canaveral
- New luxury cruise line launches, Atlas Ocean Voyages
- Trip Report: Day seven on the Carnival ‘Mardi Gras’: Bahamas and disembarkation
Cruise News Weekly is your regular digest of news for the wonderful world of cruising.
Copyright © 2021 - Cruise News WeeklyDesigned and built by Worldstar Digital