By Mike Coleman It seemed only a matter of time before a luxurious cruise line aligned itself with an equally prominent, global hotel partner. And that’s exactly what happened earlier this year when Radisson Seven Seas Cruises became Regent Seven Seas Cruises.Â The merger was orchestrated by the Carlson Companies, a world-wide...
- Royal Caribbean highlights Icon of the Seas’ new environmental efforts
- Jeff Corwin to host Alaska Nature and Adventure Voyage on Sapphire Princess
- All aboard the Real Housewives cruise
- Atlas unveils 500 shore excursions, including free cultural immersion tours
- In an industry first, Margaritaville at Sea is offering an unlimited season pass to cruise
Cruise News Weekly is your regular digest of news for the wonderful world of cruising.
Copyright © 2021 - Cruise News WeeklyDesigned and built by Worldstar Digital