By Matt Roseboom I’ve taken a couple of trips to California, both times enjoying the mountains on one side and the ocean on the other as I drove down California’s coastline. But there’s another, more relaxing way to visit the West Coast. You guessed it, cruising the coast....
Tag: West Coast
- Spoiler Free Trip Report: Two-night cruise on the Halcyon, Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser
- Trip Report: A few days with the Scarlet Lady, Virgin Voyages
- Our tour of the MSC Divina at Port Canaveral
- New luxury cruise line launches, Atlas Ocean Voyages
- Trip Report: Day seven on the Carnival ‘Mardi Gras’: Bahamas and disembarkation
Cruise News Weekly is your regular digest of news for the wonderful world of cruising.
Copyright © 2021 - Cruise News WeeklyDesigned and built by Worldstar Digital