By Michael Coleman Two of the world’s leading ultra-luxury cruise lines – Silversea and Seabourn – are rolling out exclusive programs that will make the golf lover smile and the adventurer in all of us beam with contentment.Â Golf enthusiasts sailing on the 382-guest Silver Shadow and Silver Whisper can live and...
- Oceana Cruises to offer free airfare, transfers, excursions, and beverages
- Celebrity Cruises’ new Caribbean program includes Perfect Day at Coco Cay
- Sun Princess to feature Park19, three-decks of family fun
- Plan some holiday-themed family fun on a Disney cruise
- Niagara City Cruises up to 15 million guests
Cruise News Weekly is your regular digest of news for the wonderful world of cruising.
Copyright © 2021 - Cruise News WeeklyDesigned and built by Worldstar Digital