I’m listening to the waves while enjoying the 75 degree weather on my cabin balcony. It’s been an amazing first evening on the Virgin Voyages Scarlet Lady cruise ship. It was way less stressful than I thought it might be. All Aboard We were nervous about cruising with the omicron variant spreading rampant. But Virgin …...
Tag: virgin voyages
- Spoiler Free Trip Report: Two-night cruise on the Halcyon, Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser
- Trip Report: A few days with the Scarlet Lady, Virgin Voyages
- Our tour of the MSC Divina at Port Canaveral
- New luxury cruise line launches, Atlas Ocean Voyages
- Trip Report: Day seven on the Carnival ‘Mardi Gras’: Bahamas and disembarkation
Cruise News Weekly is your regular digest of news for the wonderful world of cruising.
Copyright © 2021 - Cruise News WeeklyDesigned and built by Worldstar Digital