Princess Cruises has expanded the onboard fitness classes available with the addition of workouts from Pure Barre, YogaSix, and StretchLab.
Guests who have purchased all-inclusive packages like Princess Plus and Princess Premier will enjoy complimentary onboard workouts from several of the leading studios from Xponential Fitness, with additional brands including Club Pilates, CycleBar, and STRIDE Fitness to follow soon.
The Princess Plus package will include two complimentary fitness classes per voyage, while Princess Premier packages offer unlimited fitness classes. Xponential Fitness classes will also be available on an a la carte basis across all 15 Princess ships.
• Pure Barre offers a full-body workout focused on low-impact, moderate to high-intensity movements that improve strength and flexibility for everybody.
• YogaSix is a full sensory yoga experience accessible to all, with a variety of classes targeting strength, agility, flexibility and balance.
• StretchLab is a unique wellness concept offering assisted stretching sessions with customized flexibility services.
“To many people, continuing their daily exercise routine on vacation gives license to extra special vacation indulgence, and Princess presents world-class options on both the fitness and indulgence fronts,” said John Padgett, president of Princess Cruises. “So whether it’s keeping up with New Year resolutions, offsetting the incredible food and drink on board, or connecting with other fitness fans, we’re excited to offer the most premium and inclusive boutique fitness experiences in the industry.”
Ahead of the summer season, the fitness options on board will expand to include branded classes from:
• Club Pilates, a low-impact, full-body Reformer Pilates workout with a variety of classes that build strength, mobility and stability for a more fulfilling life.
• CycleBar, an inclusive, immersive and inspiring low-impact, high-intensity indoor cycling experience for all ages and body types.
• STRIDE Fitness, a treadmill-based interval training concept, delivering a total-body cardio and strength workout.
In addition to complimentary fitness classes, the enhanced Princess Plus add-on also includes the Plus Beverage Package, single device Wi-Fi plan, and daily crew appreciation, along with two premium crafted desserts, and two smoothies or juices. The cost is $60 per person per day.
Within the Princess Premier package, available at $80 per person per day, guests will enjoy the Premier Beverage Package, four device Wi-Fi plan, daily crew appreciation, two nights of specialty dining, photo package, Princess Prizes, unlimited Premium crafted desserts, unlimited smoothies or juices, and reserved seating in the Princess Theater.